Djembe Skin what you're looking for?
Our djembe skins and goatskins come from West Africa
We currently out of stock; sorry.
As individuals and professional players ourselves, we've experienced some of the frustrations that can arise when purchasing goat skins from Africa and we make a promise that we will do our best to make sure that your experience of buying from us is a good one; after all we want you to come back and buy more!
You can be reassured that these skins are sold on a 'Fair Trade' basis and that the craftsmen and musicians who produce them are receiving a fair and decent income.
Why Buy West African Djembe Skins From Drumculture?:
- We operate a fair trade policy
- These are exactly the same skins used by our own professionals.
- Every item is quality-checked before being dispatched
- We have years of experience ourselves of buying from other providers so we know all the pitfalls and frustrations! Our aim is to make your purchase as simple as possible and to allow you to enjoy playing your instrument for many, many years.
- The skins that we supply should not be compared with the plethora of poor-quality skins that seem to have flooded the market.
How to Buy Your Skins:
Simply call us for details. The skins are for sale at £25 each + £3.50 p&p
DELIVERY TAKE ABOUT 4 WORKING DAYS