Drums Online what you're looking for?
Our drums online are made by superior craftsmen from around the world
"GUAU!!!! I love it...!!!! I have just received the drum, it is fantastic and looks Very Good!!! I have already played a little bit (during my lunch break...) but I will have to wait until this evening for a longer session...I like the sound of the slaps a lot, but I am sure with time I will be able to make sound just great..."
As individuals and professional players ourselves, we've experienced some of the frustrations that can arise when purchasing instruments on the internet from Africa and we make a promise that we will do our best to make sure that your experience of buying from us is a good one; after all we want you to come back and buy more!
You can be reassured that these drums are sold on a 'Fair Trade' basis and that the craftsmen and musicians who manufacture them are receiving a fair and decent income.
Why Buy Drums Online From Drumculture?:
- We operate a fair trade policy
- All of our instruments are manufactured by extremely talented and highly experienced craftsmen
- These are exactly the same instruments used by our own professionals.
- Every item is quality-checked before being dispatched
- The wood used only comes from sustainable forests.
- We have years of experience ourselves of buying from other providers so we know all the pitfalls and frustrations! Our aim is to make your purchase as simple as possible and to allow you to enjoy playing your instrument for many, many years.
- The drums djembe that we supply online should not be compared with the plethora of poor-quality instruments that seem to have flooded the market; our sangban are made by professional craftsmen who take a great pride in the work that they produce.
- The wood used only comes from sustainable forests in West Africa
How to Buy Your Drum online:
Simply got to our online shop to make your purchase. You can use most major credit and debit cards.